- (1) Research and Development Program for New Large Airplane :
- JADC and JAI companies are conducting the Research and Development Program of the innovative technologies with Boeing to keep the competitiveness in the market and provide more efficient performance for 777-X next generation twin aisle transport.
- (2) 777X Development :
- JADC and JAI have agreed with Boeing to participate in the 777X (a successor of the current 777) program as partners.
JADC leads coordination of 777X development works in JAI with Boeing to enhance the competitiveness of global teaming.
- (3) New Generator System Program :
- New Generator System Program is the cooperation technology development about new concept generator system toward future high by-pass ratio engines and electric architecture of next generation small or medium airplanes.
- (4) Market Research :
- To support the Japanese Aircraft Industries’ business decision on the future airplane development in Japan, JADC is conducting the market analysis and forecast using the collected market data and the interview results with world major airlines. The output of this research is opened to the public through printed matter and our internet website. (http://www.jadc.or.jp/jadcfct_e.htm)
This research also includes “study and investigation of future commercial transport airplane development plan.”
Worldwide Market Forecast